Best Unit Movers Best Apartment movers in Brisbane, that’s us here at Brisbane Removalists. For over 10 years now we have helped many hundreds of clients move into or out of their unit or apartment. Moving Unit, Apartment or as some may call them a flat has its own challenges. These are easily overcome with
About Brisbane Removalists
Professional Local Removalists that you know and trust.
Affordable Rates, Highly Trained Staff and No damage.
Experienced home, unit, apartment, and business removalists.
That’s Brisbane Removalists Guarantee and our point of difference.
This is made possible by only hiring professionally trained removalists with high level industry experience. Fully fitted out furniture trucks that contain all of the necessary heavy-duty removalist’s blankets, trolleys, dolly’s pads, and straps are used.
Many hundreds of satisfied clients have allowed us to assist them with their move. A vast number of them have used our service multiple times.
Please take the time to read more about Brisbane Removalists affordable damage free removal service
Contact our friendly team TODAY!
At Brisbane Removalists, we’re committed to exceeding your expectations.
What we Value:
Brisbane Removalists value the importance of earning your trust and exceeding all of your expectations. Dedication to keeping our customers happy and our client’s valuable belongings safe and secure throughout the packing, moving and unpacking process is our aim.
The REVIEWS our awesome clients have left certainly support this.
About Brisbane Removalists Free Money Saving Articles
Moving is expensive and stressful at the best of times. Therefore, the more knowledge you have the more you can save money and the less stressed you will be.
For this very reason we have put together some extremely helpful articles that will definitely save you time, money and of stress.
Affordable Brisbane removals backed by the highest level of personal service.
Removalists Brisbane have a team of eager and experienced movers who are ready to help and assist you in all types of moving situations and make moving faster.
There is no move too big or too small and we are proud to be a removalists Brisbane company that is focused on service, affordable pricing, and no damage.
Our company specializes in house, unit, and office moving solutions, and they are trained extensively to meet our extremely high standards. You can trust Brisbane Removalists to pack, remove, relocate, and arrange items efficiently and professionally.
Brisbane Removalists promises you:
- To be professional at all times. Our team of full-time movers will be polite, friendly, patient and go out of their way to make sure every customer is satisfied every time. We’re dedicated to customer service.
- We will respect your schedule. We value our customer’s time and understand the importance of being on time when you need us the most.
- Have effective communication. We will keep the lines of communication open at all stages of the home, office or furniture removal and believe in complete transparency for all of our removals and moving jobs.
- Safe handling of your belongings. The utmost respect and care will be used when handling your belongings, no matter how big or small. You can trust we will move your belongings as if they were our own.
- Relocating your items safely. The team will transport your things to your new space and place them where you would like them to be.
We’re competitively priced and can move, pack and unpack your belongings.
Movers Brisbane offer our premium services to clients in the areas of South East Queensland, including Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Brisbane, and the nearby regions. With over ten years experience in the removal industry, our customers can have peace of mind that your valuables will be transported carefully and efficiently.
Our removals services are suitable for both residential clients and professional clients seeking office moves – whatever you need moved, we are the professionals to do it.
About Brisbane Removalists Professional packing
Flexibility catering to each client’s specific requirements is something we do on every move. Clients may want to pack for themselves or transport some items. We can handle only some parts of the moving process for you, or you can let us do everything for you.
Either way, you will only be charged for the work we have done so you have full control of your moving costs every step of the moving process. Therefore, saving you money.
Prepacking or partial packing is extremely popular with our clients. This could involve having our professional packer/removalists pack the kitchen appliances, crockery, and cutlery. Maybe a sideboard with heirloom treasures or a wall unit with precious Royal Doulton china.
The partial prepacks are completed by the same team and on the same day as part of the total moving solution. Therefore, saving time and money.
Further detailed information about Brisbane Removalists professional and secure packing
Do you really want to take the risk with your valuable possessions and property with cheap removalists?
Unfortunately, Aussies have in their DNA to get the cheapest price. All well and good as long as you are comparing “apples with apples”. This is absolutely the case in the furniture removal industry.
While the initial hourly rates seem cheap, the majority have a range of hidden charges. Fuel levies, surcharge for stairs and dismantling and re assembly of furniture and the list goes on. Brisbane Removalists will NEVER charge these hidden costs.
Because Brisbane Removalists only hire professionally trained staff the actual costs are lower. Maybe they only hire backpackers, or untrained staff. Use small trucks that require multiple loads, therefore costing more. No Insurance.
Here is a food for thought article with more information on why you should never trust cheap hourly rates
Can I also suggest you also read their reviews; many are hidden away but with a little google research you will find out why?
As a comparison here are ours REVIEWS
After reading this, do you really want to trust your valuable possessions to these companies? I didn’t think so.
Please take the time to read these helpful hints and tips prior to your move:
- Pre-packing boxes prior to your move – Unless previously arranged with our booking team, it is the customer’s responsibility to pack and arrange your boxes and loose items in a manner that allows our removalists to come in and start loading their truck – the more organised you are the less it will cost you.
- Disassembling & reassembling furniture – Our experienced removal teams can disassemble and reassemble furniture such as beds etc as required – just let us know when you confirm your booking. There is no additional fee or charge for this.
- Packing your boxes – Please pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in larger boxes.
- White goods and appliances – Due to safety regulations, our movers are not permitted to mount or hang appliances or devices on your walls in case they fall off and cause an injury at a later date – please seek advice from a relevant industry professional.
- Electrical equipment – Our movers are not qualified to reconfigure TV’s, Foxtel/Optus TV systems or stereo equipment – please seek advice from a relevant industry professional.
- Delivery of fridge/freezer – Please leave these appliances switched off approx. 1 hour after delivery to allow the refrigerant to settle.
- Drawers – Empty clothes and belongings from chest of drawers/tall boys and pack these in suitable boxes or bags allowing for more efficient and faster loading for the removalists.
- Payment –At the completion of the move you will issued a Tax Invoice. Unless prior arrangement has been made, please arrange cleared/sufficient funds via Visa or Mastercard which will need to be processed on completion of your move with the team. We also accept payment via EFT.
Want to know more about Brisbane Removalists and how we can help you?
The things we need to now for your booking allows us to cater a plan to suit your requirements.
Booking the Right Removalists as you can see is just so important.
One of our friendly staff will be in contact to answer any questions you may have prior to arranging a booking.
Thanks for trusting Brisbane Removalists for your upcoming move.
Get a Quote
Brisbane City Removals For over 10 years now the experienced team here at Brisbane Removalists have been helping clients with their Brisbane City Removals. Or as some like to call us Brisbane City Removalists. Read more… These include house, apartment, unit, flat, office and commercial removals in the Brisbane City Area. We specialise in affordable
Office Movers Brisbane From small internal office moves to large corporate moves our office movers Brisbane team have the experience and expertise to assist. And of course, all at a realistic and competitive rate. Our client reviews certainly support this. We can even perform the tedious and time consuming packing. In other words, your staff
Gold Coast Removalists Deal with the #1 Gold Coast Removalists or removalists Gold Coast company as some like to call us. Don’t just take my word for it, check out the reviews our amazing clients have left on google & our social media pages. There are a number of ways you can contact us. Simply
Stress Free Moving Brisbane Removalists offer stress free moving to all of our clients. As a matter of fact, many would say we are the best movers Brisbane Company. But don’t take my word for it, check out the Reviews our amazing clients have left in relation to their stress free moving experience with Brisbane
Removalists Brisbane Southside Area. Here at Brisbane Removalists our experienced removalists team regularly assist clients with their Removalists Brisbane Southside Area moves. If you are moving in or out of Brisbane Southside Area, make it simple and call Brisbane Removalists. We are your one-stop-shop for all things moving. From only moving a couple of large
Cheap Removalist Brisbane Besides your home or apartment, your furniture and possessions are your most valued and cherished items. Why would you trust moving them with a cheap Removalist Brisbane Company? Is it really worth the risk? There certainly are easier and safer ways to save money on your upcoming move. In fact, we have