Best Unit Movers
Best Apartment movers in Brisbane, that’s us here at Brisbane Removalists. For over 10 years now we have helped many hundreds of clients move into or out of their unit or apartment.
Moving Unit, Apartment or as some may call them a flat has its own challenges. These are easily overcome with the right planning and organising. Thereby saving you money & stress on moving day.
We have made it really easy for you to either contact us by sending us a message, getting a free no obligation quote or simply calling us or to read our awesome client reviews previous clients have left on Google.
There are many ways to contact us for the best apartment movers
Contact our friendly team TODAY!
Please do your research prior to booking any unit movers for your apartment move in and around Brisbane.
Make sure you book the right removalists. Crazy as it sounds the removalists industry is extremely diversified and unfortunately is unregulated.
- As an example, many companies specialise in Interstate removals and therefore have large trucks and require ‘part time’ or casual labour to assist with loading and unloading. In many locations parking a large truck is impossible at unit or apartment complexes. Especially Hi Rise complexes. Please check prior to booking.
I would start with checking to see if the company are the best apartment movers Brisbane. And of course, Brisbane Removalists are.
Here are some links to articles we have published for more information:
Check their client reviews is the next step. You will find some horror stories out there with a little research.
Here is a link to our client reviews we are extremely proud of.
- Then there are the companies advertising ‘cheap rates’ or ‘cheap apartment removalists’ Let me tell you in this Industry you very much get what you pay for.
Do you really want to risk your valuables to 1 of these companies? If they have quoted you a cheap price, will they even show up. Now don’t laugh. At least 2-3 times every day & especially on Fridays & Saturdays I have clients calling asking us to help as their removalists has cancelled.
And if its raining on moving day, the number of clients calling advising their removalists has cancelled at least doubles.
We have published many articles on this to help people better understand. Here are just a couple:
- At the other end of the scale, I regularly hear stories from clients that have been ripped off on the previous move. Many paying many hundreds or in some cases thousands of dollars more than they should have. Again, the best thing is do your research.
Now you have the Removalist Company sorted, I have put together a checklist below to assist with your unit move:
- If the unit or apartment you are moving into or out of has lift access at either location, you will need to book the lifts and the loading bay for the truck to park. Please check prior to booking in your move. The vast majority have strict times the lifts can be booked for.
- Also check to make sure the pads will be installed prior to use. Many also now require an Induction to be completed by the Removalist company prior to using the lifts. Make sure you factor this in the timing of the move.
Please also be aware the lifts at many of these properties can only be accessed via the basement and not thru the foyer. This means the truck will have to be low enough to access or the items will need to be ferried from the parking bay if the truck is too high. More than often this is the case.
This adds additional time and money to the move. Checking on this prior to booking will save time, money, and stress on your moving day.
- Parking in the city area can certainly be an issue, especially for removalists trucks. That’s why we have a range of different sized trucks in our fleet. The small 20 cube trucks are ideal for city area moves where parking is an issue.
- Many apartment complexes require the removalist company to have Public Liability Insurance. A copy of this is usually required prior to moving day. Of course, Brisbane Removalists have this Insurance. Unfortunately, many moving companies don’t.
- If your unit or apartment has stair access, please make sure you notify the removalist company when booking. Depending on the type and number of items being moved a 3rd mover can make the move safer, quicker, and therefore cheaper.
- Many removalist companies charge extra for stairs. Here at Brisbane Removalists, we do NOT as we believe stairs are just a part of everyday work.
Now you are ready to book the Best Apartment Movers Brisbane:
Hopefully the above information has been helpful in not only selecting the ‘right removalist’ company but also making you aware of any issues that may be involved.
Here are some awesome articles for more information on Booking in a Removalist and the information they require along with ways to save time, money & stress on your upcoming move.