This policy explains the Brisbane Removalists, (owned and operated by Urban Island Enterprises Pty Ltd), principles concerning the collection, processing and storage of your information. Here we also explain your rights and choices when it comes to our cookie use where it concerns your information.
What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a server to a User’s computer to allow the server to recognize the individual computer in the future. These cookies are used to recognize the User’s actions while visiting a website and to remember such things as the pages visited, Items purchased, when the User last logged in as well as other information to help improve the User Experience during their visit to the website and for future visits as well.
We have given you the right to choose which cookies you give your express consent for us to use.
Please use the button below to access the Cookie Settings and choose which cookies you wish to allow.
You can change these settings at any time. Please be aware though, that restricting use of some cookies may result in some functions on our website not being available for your use.
Cookies, Levels of Consent
Here is a list and some information about the levels of consent you can select in the cookie settings popup.
- BLOCK ALL – This choice will result in NO cookies being used and will disable most functions on our site.
- ESSENTIALS – This choice will allow only the base level cookies to function and some functions will not available.
- FUNCTIONALITY – We regard this level as being the baseline level to allow all functions to operate successfully.
- ANALYTICS – The Analytics level allows all functions to operate and allows some usage tracking to help us improve our services.
- ADVERTISING – This level allows all cookies to operate.
Brisbane Removalists reserves the right to action such updates as required by Government Legislation and other governing laws.