Stress Free Moving
Brisbane Removalists offer stress free moving to all of our clients. As a matter of fact, many would say we are the best movers Brisbane Company. But don’t take my word for it, check out the Reviews our amazing clients have left in relation to their stress free moving experience with Brisbane Removalists.
Here at Brisbane Removalists, all of our movers are highly trained experienced movers. And of course, all of our trucks are fitted out with all of the necessary blankets, pads, straps, and trolleys required. This certainly assists in making your next move as easy and economical it can be.
Premium service removalists with the appropriate team and truck assigned to cater to the clients’ specific needs. Furthermore, all at an affordable price.
We would love you to continue reading this extremely helpful article.
Or you can simply contact our helpful team today and discuss your moving details.
There are many things to consider for stress free moving
The number 1 way to achieve this is to use a premium service removalist company. In contrast to the so called cheap hourly rate companies. I cannot stress this highly enough!
Would you really risk your valuable possessions with 1 of these companies?
So important is this, we published an article all about it. Simply click the link to find out more. Along with a “real-life story, telling just what can happen with these cheap hourly rate companies that we posted in Google My Business
Think about the level of service you require on your move
There are options here with Brisbane Removalists.
- Pack everything up yourself. This is the option the majority of our clients take. Here are some handy tips:
- Only use ‘fit for purpose’ removalists boxes. These are easily available. Honestly, the money you save on the free cartons from supermarkets, hardware stores etc. will soon be gone with the extra costs involved in moving them. They are harder and slower to trolley load and certainly take longer to pack and load into the truck.
- Don’t overfill large boxes with heavy items. I can’t tell you how often this happens. It makes them extremely slow & difficult to move and many times they are poorly taped. This means extra time to re -tape or re box. More time, more cost & more stress.
- As a rule of thumb, pack loose bulky lightweight items in large boxes. Pack heavier type items such as kitchen appliances & utensils in smaller medium or as we call them book cartons.
- On all boxes use quality packing tape, cross tape the bottom so it doesn’t come open when being moved.
- Use butchers’ paper for wrapping. It is ideal for crockery and other delicate items
- Porta Robes are the way to go for clothing. You simply hang the clothes in the robe to avoid crushing and loose items can be packed in the bottom.
- Don’t forget to label the boxes. Where they are going and what is in them.
- Have the Brisbane Removalists team professionally pack and wrap all of your items ready for the move. Much less stressful and time consuming. To find out more about this on how we can assist.
- Move all of the small loose items and have the removalists move the larger heavier type items. Fridge, washing machine, dryer, couches etc. A nice way to save a little money and extremely popular with our clients.
Things to also consider
Property access. If moving around the city area this can certainly be an issue. Lifts, stairs, truck parking. No problem, for our Brisbane Removalists teams, with the correct information the appropriate team & truck will be assigned to your move.
As we have a range of different sized trucks in our fleet, we simply match the truck to the move. They range in size from a small 20m3 (ideal for small apartment moves or where parking is an issue) to large 55m3 truck for large 4/5/6-bedroom hose moves.
Please take the time to read booking a removalist as it will provide helpful information on the things we need to know when booking in a move.
Make sure you let us know if you have any heavy, delicate, or unusual items to move. For example, a piano, pool table, marble, trampoline etc. Maybe even a fish tank. That way we will have a plan in place to move them.
Providing specific time frames for your move is extremely important. Lift booking times, property settlement times and access times all need to be factored in when a booking is made. All part of the stress-free moving process.
Our teams can also assist with dismantle & re assembly
Beds, tables, desks etc. are required to be dismantle prior to moving them. Our team can assist with this, just let us know when booking in. Also, let us know if any special tooling is required. Although unfortunately the vast majority of modern furniture comes flat packed & is not really designed to be dismantled & re assembled.
Office and business relocations
We have dedicated teams here at Brisbane Removalists that specialise in these moves. From a small number of items, through to extremely large moves and everything in between. Even an extremely large compactus. Simply click the link to find out more about how we can assist with your upcoming business move.
1 of the easiest ways to stress free moving is to save money when moving
There are 2 easy ways to achieve this.
1. Being organised. Planning is the key. If you are doing the packing yourself, have everything packed and ready to go for when the removalists arrive. Have the fridge and all of the cupboards emptied out.
I cannot believe the number of times our team arrives only to find out this is not done.
2. Before engaging any removalist for your next move, whether it is a last-minute home, unit or apartment move or a full office or commercial removal do your homework. Ask family, friends, or work colleagues for positive experiences they have had with a removalist.
Check online and read their reviews, see our reviews for peace of mind either here on our site or our reviews on Google. Also, take the time to check on the terms and conditions including insurance cover. Click here is a link to ours.
Check out this published article for more helpful information on booking the “Right Removalists Company” to perform your upcoming move.
Need a last-minute move or another company has let you down?
Unfortunately, at least 3-4 times every week, I get calls from clients who have booked the “wrong removalists” and they have either canceled the move at the last minute or turned up with the wrong sized truck for the move. For this very reason and to make it easier for clients we have a dedicated page specifically for urgent last-minute moves
Saving money certainly assists with stress free moving.
Here is a link to an article we published on this. 5 simple hints that will save time, money & stress when moving. And another 1. For that reason also, an extremely helpful article on save money moving
And the easiest way to stress free moving is contact Brisbane Removalists.
|Monday||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|